|HCOPL: Suppressive Persons Main Characteristics Of|
|Suppressive Person Doctrine|
Hubbard gives the characteristics of Suppressive Persons and prognosis for "the cleared cannibal."
HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO POLICY LETTER OF 7 AUGUST 1965
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF
5. ENTHETA IS THE SOLE STOCK IN TRADE OF THE SP.
9. COVERT INVALIDATION IS THE LEVEL OF AN SP'S SOCIAL INTERCOURSE.
10. AN SP DEALS ONLY IN RESTIMULATION, NEVER EASING OR ERASING.1
11. THE PERSONS AROUND AN SP GET SO RESTIMULATED THEY CAN'T DETECT THE REAL SP. [...]
12. THE SP IS SURE EVERYONE IS AGAINST HIM PERSONALLY AND IF OTHERS BECAME MORE POWERFUL THEY WOULD DISPOSE OF HIM.
13. AN SP COMMITS HIDDEN OVERTS CONTINUOUSLY.
14. BACK OF A CRIME, YOU WILL FIND SP CHARACTERISTICS.
15. BECAUSE AN SP USES GENERALITIES IN HIS SPEECH, "EVERYBODY," "THEY," ETC., THE SP IS HARD TO DETECT.
16. RELEASING AN SP DOES NOT MAKE A WORTHWHILE PERSON. IT ONLY MAKES A PERSON WHO CAN NOW LEARN TO GET ALONG IN LIFE.
“A cleared cannibal is a cleared cannibal.”
SPs don’t get case gains. Sometimes they pretend them. They are held back by their continuing overts. If we were found by them to be decent, their past conduct would swell up and engulf them.
They are in a continued PTP [present time problem] of their fight with mankind. And they follow the rule that pcs with PTPs get no case gains.
Real SPs comprise about 2 1/2 % of the population. By restimulating others they make another 17 1/2% into Potential Trouble Sources. Therefore about 20% of the population is Ethics type.
We must not allow this 20% to prevent the 80% from crossing the bridge.
We are no enemy of the SP. But he can’t have friends, can he?
So we handle the SP and his PTSes and carry on with our job.
— L. Ron Hubbard
HCOPL 07 August 1965 Suppressive Persons Main Characteristics Of pdf
1 Restimulation meaning the activation of the person's unconscious content, his traumatic memories.
|< Previous Article||Next Article>|