|Ex-Scn Kids: OSA Handling Program|
I was going to have this posted anonymously but after typing it up (and thus thoroughly reading it) I have a few things to say.
I had a visit this weekend from someone who is a very close friend of mine. Under the guise of a road trip and entirely on her own determinism. Well I was shown a print out of my story printed from this forum and asked about it.
I told her my feelings and why I felt the way I did. We actually had a decent conversation and I really honestly care a LOT about this person and hate the fact that Scn is now going to put a huge bridge between us.
Anyway. She left behind a print out of a "handling program" that is obviously for people that "have black PR". I am posting it here so others have a heads up as I am sure that others will be contacted sooner or later.
4. Conditional: If there are C/S recommendations as per step 3, make sure these are executed at the appropriate time, while the rest of the steps are taken.It is obviously incomplete. But I just have to say things like the above are what piss me off. How can someone imply or say that being told to have an abortion or leave the SO (ie. lose your job and have a huge F/L bill) is "black PR" or "twisted truth".
5. Together with Dept 3 immediately gather from the concerned files the relevant information on the person (their background in Scn, their current scene, connections, any ethics/justice action already taken).
6. Determine who will be the most appropriate terminal to interview the person to find out exactly what the situation is, and to fully debrief the person (it should be an OT, if it is expected they might spit out squirrel upper level data gotten from the Internet) on what data they got, what prompted them to look at such data, and how that affected them. The interviewer must be a stable terminal, high confront of evil, high ethics level and not PTS, someone who will not go the effect of the black PR themselves. Ideally the DSA or DSA staff.
7. The person who will do the interview is to be familiar with the relevant references at the top of this checklist.
8. Make sure that the person who will do the interview is properly briefed on the main enemy lines they may run into and its DA and drilled on keeping their TRs in, not antagonizing the person, and on pulling the strings to satisfaction.
The points to drill and be prepared on for the interview are the following:
a) The R-Factor for the person is that we would like to know all the data they got from the external sources so we have a chance to show them the true data so the person can think for themselves.
b) The person is to be FULLY debriefed on all the black PR and entheta gotten from external sources, in detail, including all names of people he got his data from. He/she needs to be fully confident that he/she can feel safe in telling all. The purpose of this is to get all this out in the open, so we can provide the true data and he/she can see for themselves what to believe and we can also shed light on where this is coming from. He/she must understand that they will not be hit for the things they will repeat to the interviewer. Specifically he/she needs to also say which datums they have attention on, wondered about, or even believed.
c) It needs to be clear in the interview that what is being done with him/her is for him/her, to help them sort out the matter, not to make them feel bad. There must be no making wrong or games condition and HCOB 22/7/63, YOU CAN BE RIGHT applies in full. This is not to say that we are going to have a reasonable attitude with the person’s out ethics or black PR. We are going to firmly deal with his/her ethics, and disagree with any out-ethics actions, but also HCO PL 4/10/68 II, ETHICS PRESENCE applies and the goal is what LRH says in HCO PL 11/4/72, ESTO Series 51, FURTHER DATA ON CORRECT DANGER CONDITION HANDLING: “You’re trying to improve the guy’s ethics and then you get the product of an Ethics Officer as a more ethically acceptable person.” (read the whole section, called Ethics and Justice, in this PL).
d) Drill making liberal use of LRH references, show applicable LRH datums concerning the mechanisms of ethics, and black PR, keep the whole thing completely on Source and limit the arguments back and forth to the minimum, and always apply HCOB 22/7/63, YOU CAN BE RIGHT.
e) The person needs to be made to see that he has tripped into a black PR campaign being run by a handful of ill-intentioned SPs. He needs to be made to see that his relationship with his Church is being 3P’d by SPs whose whole intention is to disaffect as many Scientologists as possible and divert people from the Bridge to total freedom. This is a very subtle black PR campaign and actually an Intelligence operation. He should read HCO PL 11 May 1971, Issue II PR Series 7, BLACK PR right then and there and how he has been duped, especially where LRH explains how the black PR mechanisms work. Also HCOB 10/5/82, OT LEVELS, HCO PL 11/5/70, Data Series 2, LOGIC and HCO PL 23/6/70, Data Series 10, THE MISSING SCENE, from where one can get examples of how facts can be twisted just by throwing in outpoints of different kinds. Also see HCOB 7/8/79, FALSE DATA STRIPPING, section called FALSE DATA PRONE. He needs to decide to work with us to get all this sorted out.
9. Make sure the interview is successfully done. Get the person fully debriefed in detail on all the black PR, enemy lines and false reports they got from the external sources and the names of the sources, as laid out above. (The interviewer is to keep full notes so that DA materials can be gathered for every single line and on every single source of black PR.)
And yes -- the Church obviously knows who I am now, so you can too. I'm Laura Dieckman/DeCrescenzo and I was in CMO IXU for over 10 years and the SO for 13.
I'm truly sorry to the person who came to visit me this weekend, I love her as a sister and HATE the fact that I know this is going to come between us.
|< Previous Article||Next Article>|