|HCOB: Technical Bulletin of 22 July 1956|
|Scientology's ‹bermensch: Homo Novis|
I feel the urge to communicate to you the best news since 1950.
I have whipped the problems of the whole track and memory of the past and can resolve the worst cases we have ever had. That is a huge statement but I have solved and can untangle in an intensive the problems of the vacuum and havingness plus memory and health and have just done so. Hence the exuberance.
Also, other auditors can solve these in a case as well. One auditor has just cracked two six-year-standing black fives using some of this material and another auditor has had considerable luck with solids.
We are now capable of solving Book One-style cases to the extreme level of clear.
No wild burst of enthusiasm is here intended. I have to put the finishing touches on a lot of things and the process is still slow—25 to 75 hours. But I’ve now done it and seen it done to worse cases than any you’ve had. And that’s fact!
Okay. It’s not simple. It requires a minute understanding of Book One. It would take me 50 pages to explain all I’ve lately found about vacuums. You haven’t seen the last of me or of study, but you will have seen the last of unsuccessful cases providing only that we have time and environment in which to audit them.
We can make homo novis. (AND give a grin to those who kept standing around bleating, "Where are the Clears?")
We know more about life now than life does—for a fact, since it was reaching, we can communicate about the reactions.
This is true:
1. We have created the permanent stable Clear.
2. In creating him we have a homo novis in the full sense, not just an Operating Thetan.
3. We now know more than life. An oddity indeed!
4. We now know more about psychiatry than psychiatrists. We can brainwash faster than the Russians (20 secs to total amnesia against three years to slightly confused loyalty).
5. We can undo whatever psychiatrists do, even the tougher grade from away back. We can therefore undo a brainwash in 25 to 75 hours.
6. We can create something better than that outlined and promised in Book One.
— L. Ron Hubbard
HCOB 22 July 1956 Technical Bulletin of 22 July 1956
|< Previous Article||Next Article>|