|HCOB: Clay Table Work In Training and Processing|
Hubbard claims his Clay Table IQ Processing technology improves IQ.
HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO BULLETIN OF 17 AUGUST AD141
SCIENTOLOGY I TO IV
CLAY TABLE WORK IN TRAINING AND PROCESSING
Covered in this HCO Bulletin are:
1. The Construction of Clay Tables.
2. Clay Table Use in Training.
3. Clay Table Definition Training.
4. Clay Table Use in the HGC.
5. Clay Table Healing.
6. Clay Table IQ Processing.
IQ (intelligence quotient or the relative brightness of the individual) can be rocketed out of sight with HGC use of a clay table.
CLAY TABLE IQ PROCESSING
This is another process than Clay Table Healing. Don't mix them.
This is done with the following steps:
1. Find out where the pc is trying to get brighter. It won't do any good to try to make the pc brighter in fields or zones of knowledge where the pc doesn't know he or she is stupid. So it is of great interest to find out where the pc is trying to become smarter and then using only that subject. [...]
This is called, for purposes of reference, Clay Table IQ Processing. That is different than Clay Table Definition training. And it is different than Meter Definition Processing. And different, also, from Coffee Shop Definition Processing. All these are different activities and the others named will be issued in due course. Suffice at this time to cover Clay Table Definition Processing. It is fantastic in producing results and in raising IQ.
—L. Ron Hubbard
HCOB 17 August 1964 Clay Table Work in Training and Processing pdf
1AD 14 is 1964. It means 14 years after the publishing of Hubbard's Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health
|< Previous Article||Next Article>|